Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Flower Photos


This arrangement was for my mom on
Mother's Day last year. My mom loves things
that have natural elements so in this arrangement
I did wild thistles, lilac, kermit mums, hydrangea,
tulips and curly willow.
I love how this arrangement is just a
mass of flowers. The green and the coral
colors are so eye catching and make a
cheery birthday arrangement.


This arrangement was one of many

for my cousins baby shower. I based

the color scheme of the flowers around

her nursery colors, pink and green. It

was a fun spring time shower bursting

with flowers.


This was a fun and different

appreciation arrangement. I thought

I'd add a unusual spring time touch to

this arrangement with some asparagus!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work...of course! I'm so excited for you, God has blessed you with great talent. :)

    ReplyDelete